How We Are Operating During the Lockdown
How we are Operating During The Lockdown
As a responsible member of the business community and In line with government restrictions to protect our staff and customers from the covid-19 virus we have closed our showroom to off the street visits. But that does not mean we have stopped trading and we are now accepting customer visits to help where there is urgent need but by appointment only. To arrange a visit please call us on 0113 271285.
Online Enquiries from the General Public
We can still fulfil most online orders to our usual timescales. We have thousands of products that are not yet on our website that can still be ordered either for delivery or for kerbside collection from our base on Playfair Road in Leeds. To find out about these, to request brochures or for any other enquiries please do not hesitate to ring us on 0113 271285 or email us at email@example.com.
Trade Enquiries By Appointment
As a leading Leeds supplier to the trade of quality bathroom products at low prices we are still here to help your project go ahead. We can supply your customer with an exhaustive range of brochures covering every conceivable product for your bathroom, from floor and wall coverings to showers, toilets and baths. We have everything you need to move your project along and at prices to help you and your customer work within your budget. Ring us on 0113 271285 to request brochures or to arrange a private viewing of our showroom products at our HQ on Playfair Rd in Leeds (all physical distancing guidelines will be strictly adhered to).
General Customer Enquiries
We are available Monday to Saturday to help with any enquiries you may have. You can contact us by phone on 0113 271285 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Keep Safe when Receiving Deliveries from Us
During this time it is important that everyone takes responsibility for their own health and follows the advice of the government and of health experts, especially if this conflicts with the advice given here by us. However, to the best of our knowledge this is how you should take deliveries from us in order to remain safe.
- The time for the Covid-19 virus to become inactive on non-porous surfaces has been widely reported as 72 hours, therefore we advise that if at all possible, you leave any deliveries untouched and outside your property for 72 hours. According to the information we have it should then be safe for you to handle the packaging and items delivered without protective equipment. We strongly recommend that you treat all surfaces as if they were non-porous and require 72 hours to eliminate the possible presence of the virus.
- In most cases delivery personnel should be able to deliver without a signature; however, we ship with third parties and so cannot guarantee this. If the delivery person asks for a signature, ask them to put the delivery note or equivalent on the ground outdoors and keep the person at least 2 metres away from you as you sign. Follow all the guidance given below in the ‘Hand and Face Hygiene’ section.
- Most Importantly. Hand and Face Hygiene – if you are providing a signature or handling delivered goods within 72 hours of delivery then you must pay careful attention to hand and face hygiene. Most importantly you should not touch your face with your hands after handling equipment or delivered goods before thoroughly washing your hands (whether you are wearing gloves or not). Ideally wear a mask or cover your mouth and nose with a scarf or other piece of material as this will help prevent you from accidentally touching your mouth or nose. The virus can also infect you through your eyes so if you wear glasses put them on as this may also help prevent you touching your eyes, even better wear swimming goggles or other protective goggles. If you must tale the item indoors quarantine it for 72 hours in a place where no one in your household will touch it.
- Customers facing special vulnerability, if you are immuno-suppressed or if you are over 70 years of age and/or have underlying health conditions including but not limited to lung disease, heart disease or diabetes then please feel free to call us and we will, in conjunction with you, endeavour to make special provisions to keep you safe. This may include giving special instructions to the delivery company or taking any other measures that we can practically take. Your health matters to us more than any bath or any profit.
- If you have any doubts or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us on 0113 271285 or email us at email@example.com.